Do you have customer service experience- retail, hospitality, or are you just a genuine people person who likes to help others? Do you have great computer skills? If so, this is the career choice for you. Convergys is different from any other local employer, let us prove this! We deliver amazing customer service in an office environment. Customers will call you with questions and you'll assist them by tapping into the skills and tools we provide you through paid training. Convergys is currently accepting applications for Customer Support Specialists!
Unique to our industry and the North Country; ALL promotions and career development is made from within! We have various departments in which to grow, such as; Training, Recruiting, Coaching, and Leadership! We pride our company on ensuring we help create the path for you to further your development.
Convergys has a campus environment, featuring break rooms that have amenities to accommodate all of our employees. We have a cafeteria on site with food made to order, as well as a shoppette with additional goodies to get you through your day! Enjoy a pool table, massage chairs, and more!
Work for a company that appreciates your hard work and dedication.
• Guaranteed 40-hour work weeks- every week!
• Paid, progressive training and continuous career development
• Full comprehensive benefits package- medical, dental, vision,
• 401k; all available on 91st day of employment!
• Tuition Reimbursement- to include Bachelors and Masters programs!
• Paid time off- start accruing Day One!
• Additional client and company incentives, on top of an $11.50/hour rate!
• Promotions and advancement opportunities are only available to
• current employees- you won't find that anywhere else!
Must exude high energy and professional level communication skills-
both written and verbal.
Ability to multi-task in a high-volume customer service environment.
PC skills and ability of typing 25 WPM.
Patient, friendly disposition in all customer contact interactions.
Successful drug screen and background check.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
To be considered, you must apply online @ www.convergys.com or visit our site location @ 146 Arsenal Street- meet with the Recruiting Team to get your questions answered! Contact Reese Wheeler at 315-785-9200, extension 8212013, with questions. We welcome you to visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/reeseatconvergys
txt us @ 315-681-5015!
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!