2019 is YOUR YEAR! Concentrix, formerly Convergys, is growing and seeking qualified candidates that are interested in working for an innovative and exciting company! We make our clients' interactions with their customers smarter, more effective, and more profitable. We'd like to have the exact same effect on your career.
Convergys, a Concentrix Company, is looking for Technical Support Professionals who are interested in providing existing customers with service and benefits clarification, as well as overall customer support. If you are excited about delivering enthusiastic and empathetic customer care, apply for a new career with Concentrix!
The completed acquisition is monumental in this industry and makes Concentrix the second largest customer engagement provider in the world! We are located on 6 continents, 40 countries and 275 worldwide locations. Relocation and maintaining employment has never been easier. Concentrix is an in-bound call center and one of the largest employers in Watertown and Fort Drum. Unique to our industry and the North Country; ALL promotions and career development is made from within! We have various departments in which to grow, such as; Training, Recruiting, Coaching, and Leadership! We pride our company on ensuring we help create the path for you to further your development.
Concentrix has a campus environment, featuring break rooms that have amenities to accommodate all of our employees. We have a cafeteria on site with food made to order, as well as a shoppette with additional goodies to get you through your day! Enjoy a pool table, massage chairs, arcade and video games, movie rentals and non-stop access to ESPN- and more!
Work for a company that appreciates your hard work and dedication! Here are just a few reasons to start you next career with Concentrix:
Guaranteed 40 hour work weeks- every week!
• Paid, progressive training and continuous career development.
• Full comprehensive benefits package- medical, dental, vision, and 401k, all available on 91st day of employment!
• Paid time off- start accruing Day One!
• Additional incentives, including our annual Employee Appreciation Day celebration!
• Professional Employee Development to drive your career forward.
• Career Advancement, from within…. you won’t find that anywhere else!
• Must exude high energy and professional level communication skills-both written and verbal.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume customer service environment.
• PC skills and ability of typing 25 WPM.
• Patient, friendly disposition in all customer contact interactions.
• Successful drug screen and background check.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
To be considered, you must apply online @ www.convergys.com or visit our site location @ 146 Arsenal Street- meet with the Recruiting Team to get your questions answered! Contact Reese Wheeler at 315-785-9200, extension 8212013, with questions. We welcome you to visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/reeseatconvergys #lifeatconcentrix #concentrixcareers #oneconcentrixteam
txt us @ 315-681-5015!
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!